3.12.x → 4.x Migration tool is available to all Hazelcast Enterprise customers. To get the tool or learn further details, please reach out to Hazelcast Support.
For more information see the full list of Version Support Windows.
Latest News / Releases
Hazelcast Management Center 3.12.16
Updated dependencies in order to fix known vulnerability issues.
Management Center does not let remote code execution via the JMX interface. [MC-500]
Improved the throughput charts by including data points in the line chart.
Added the support of configuring the maximum size policy for a map.
Added the support of mutual TLS authentication for the JMX interface.
Hazelcast C++ Client 4.1.1
Hazelcast .NET Client 4.0.2
Hazelcast Node.js Client 4.2
SQL support: Node.js client now supports querying against the new, state-of-the-art SQL engine. Note that this feature is currently in beta and requires Hazelcast IMDG 4.2. With the new engine:
- You can query with many new SQL expressions
- You can efficiently query large amounts of data.
- Client now fires membership events when hot persistence is enabled.
- Added validation for connection retry configuration.
- The log message for infinite cluster connection timeout is clearer now.
- The usage of
defaultNumberTypeoption is now clarified.
- The cluster connection timeout for client now is infinite by default, i.e., infinite reconnection attempts.
Stringin reader/writer methods.
Hazelcast Quarkus Client 1.2.0
Best wishes from the Hazelcast Team!