3.12.x → 4.x Migration tool is available to all Hazelcast Enterprise customers. To get the tool or learn further details, please reach out to Hazelcast Support.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.9
- Extended Support for IMDG 3.9 will end on 23 April 2021.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.12
- Standard Support for IMDG 3.12 will end on 9 April 2021.
- Extended Support will continue for an additional 18 months.
For more information see the full list of Version Support Windows.
Latest News / Releases
Hazelcast IMDG Management Center 3.12.13
- Simplified the collapsed list view of Executors not to show all the details such as the execution time.
Updated the dependencies to resolve possible security issues.
Improved the cache content in the documentation to address all the distributed data structures.
Hazelcast Cloud 2.6.0
- Added GCP support to Hazelcast Cloud Enterprise, in addition to the currently support AWS and Azure providers.
- Introduced the command line interface for Hazelcast Cloud (hzcloud).
- Introduced the official Hazelcast Cloud Golang SDK.
- Unified the VPC peering flows.
- Added native binary support for ARM64 based macOS machines.
Hazelcast C++ Client 4.0-BETA
- Implemented the new Hazelcast Open Binary Client Protocol version 2 for this client.
- Upgraded the client code to use the C++11 features.
- Improved the API methods so that they return boost::future which allows async programming.
- Replaced the AP concurrency primitives with the CP ones (with respect to the CAP principle) that includes Atomic Long, Atomic Reference and Semaphore structures.
- Introduced boost::optional for return types in the API which makes it possible to return nullable objects.
- Added the support of backup acknowledgements (aka boomerang backups) so that the client does not wait for the sync backups to complete on the member anymore.
- Added the support of mixed type so that you do not need to provide a specific object type when instantiating a Hazelcast structure such as a map.
- Made Boost the only external dependency for the client.
- Added the support of using asio for SSL and non-SSL sockets.
- Fully switched to the lock based atomic implementations of the std::atomic standard library.
- Introduced fail-fast for the serialization implementations that cannot be resolved during the compilation.
- Replaced group name element with cluster name in the client configuration (ClientConfig), which also has replaced the GroupConfig.
- Introduced new logger configuration and listener APIs.
- Renamed the camelCase API as snake_case.
Hazelcast Node.js Client 4.0.1
- Improved the fault tolerance of listeners' deregistrations.
Hazelcast Node.js Client 3.12.4
- Updated the documentation content of Hazelcast cloud discovery with the up-to-date information.
- Reduced the npm artifact size.
Hazelcast Python Client 4.0.0b1
- Applied the changes that have come with Hazelcast IMDG 4.0 to the client protocol and architecture, including the ownerless client feature.
- Implemented CP concurrency primitives (with respect to CAP principle) including AtomicLong, AtomicReference and Semaphore.
- Added the support of backup acknowledgements (aka boomerang backups).
- Added the support of paging predicates.
- Simplified the programmatic configuration to use the keyword arguments.
- Aligned the docstrings with the Google Python Style Guide.
- Improved the logging configuration API to follow the practices recommended by the standard library documentation.
- Improved the client performance for the non-blocking mode.
- Moved the predicates from the serialization module and improved their documentation.
- Improved the performance of string serialization.
- Added the support of native bytearray and Java UUID types for the default serialization.
- Implemented the set_ttl method for the maps.
- Removed the AP-based concurrency primitives due to the implementation of CP-based ones.
- Renamed various configuration options due to the simplifications in the programmatic configuration.
- Removed the custom handlers from the loggers due to the improvements in the logging configuration API.
- Renamed various predicates that has been resulted from changing their belonging module (hazelcast.serialization.predicate → hazelcast.predicate)
- Removed the private APIs from the public ones and their documentation.
- Updated the listener APIs to return Future[str] and Future[bool] (instead of str and bool) due to since you can now add or remove listeners in a non-blocking way.
- Renamed the hazelcast.exception module as hazelcast.errors.
Hazelcast Command Line 4.2020.11.1
Hazelcast IMDG Enterprise for VMWare Tanzu 4.1.0
- Upgraded Hazelcast IMDG to 4.1.0 and Management Center to 4.2020.10.
- Disabled swap for Hazelcast VMs.
Hazelcast Kubernetes Cloud Discovery 2.2.1 and 1.5.5
- Added NODE_AWARE metadata support.
Quarkus Hazelcast Client 1.1.1
- Added compatibilities for Hazelcast IMDG 4.1 and 4.0.3.
Best wishes from the Hazelcast Team!