The following Support status changes will be occurring within the next six months.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.7
- Standard Support will end in August 2018.
- Upgrading to a more recent version is recommended.
- Extended Support will continue for an additional 18 months.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.5
- Extended Support will end in June 2018.
- Upgrading to a more recent version is required.
For more information see the full list of Version Support Windows.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.10-BETA-2 and Hazelcast Jet 0.6 are now live! See below for all the latest information on the releases.
Hazelcast IMDG 3.10-BETA-2
- Added ID count to Flake ID Generators statistics.
Management Center 3.9.4 and 3.9.3
- Introduced support for configuring licenses from the command line. Management Center can now read licenses from a system property. Please see Starting with a License.
- Management Center now requires the administrator user's password when they want to change other user passwords or delete them.
- To prevent brute-force password guessing attacks, repeated failed login attempts cause the login for a specific username to be disabled for some time. This behavior is now configurable. Please see Disable Login Configuration.
- Introduced warnings on the Management Center user interface, and also log entries, when thread dump and execute script requests fail.
Hazelcast Go Client 0.2
The following data structures were implemented:
Hazelcast Node.js Client 0.8
- Declarative Configuration
- Fast Aggregations
- Flake ID Generator
- CRDT Counter
Hazelcast Jet 0.6
- Pipeline API has been extended with support for windowing operations including co-grouping windows and support for event time
- Pipeline API now allows stateful transforms using a context object
- New custom sink builder for building sink connectors without writing custom processors
- Running jobs can now be manually restarted and scaled up.
- Parallelism and name of each stage on the pipeline API can now be set individually
- Merging and updating map sinks, which can update a value in place rather than overwriting it
- It is now possible to set names for jobs and retrieve them by name
- Spring integration module which brings support for XML and annotation based Spring configuration
- Jet builds on Java 9 and has an explicit automatic module name
- Hazelcast IMDG version is updated to 3.10
- Predictable vertex names when converting Pipelines to DAG
- Improved AggregateOperations.allOf() to be type-safe
- Add generic Predicate factory methods
- Support for idle streaming sources through a configurable idle timeout where idle processors are excluded from Watermark coalescing.
- Add support for initializing processors with Hazelcast Managed Context
- Improved watermark coalescing and processing
- Make parallelism information available to Processor.Context
- Include Hazelcast Javadocs in Jet distribution
- Add ability to emit file name from file sources
- Several Javadoc improvements
- New DistributedStream instances now can work with Pipeline API sources
- Kafka version updated to 1.0.0
- Hadoop version updated to 2.8.3