No. However, Hazelcast IMDG provides MapStore and MapLoader interfaces. For example, when you implement the MapStore interface, Hazelcast IMDG calls your store and load methods whenever needed.
Articles in this section
- How do I initiate a support request?
- How-To Guide for Upgrading Hazelcast IMDG
- Client and server version compatibility
- What are the best practices for monitoring and alerting?
- What is an OperationTimeoutException and when is it thrown?
- How do I send hazelcast.xml for diagnosing support issues if I use Java configuration?
- Where can I find code samples showing how certain features work?
- How do I create multiple clusters when using Multicast discovery?
- What does "Replica: 1 has no owner" mean?
- I have instances on different machines and they can't see each other.