Repartitioning is the process of redistributing partition ownership. Hazelcast IMDG performs repartitioning when a member leaves the cluster or joins the cluster. If repartitioning happens while an entry processor is actively processing an entry object, the repartitioning waits for the entry processor to complete its job.
Articles in this section
- How do I initiate a support request?
- How-To Guide for Upgrading Hazelcast IMDG
- Client and server version compatibility
- What are the best practices for monitoring and alerting?
- What is an OperationTimeoutException and when is it thrown?
- How do I send hazelcast.xml for diagnosing support issues if I use Java configuration?
- Where can I find code samples showing how certain features work?
- How do I create multiple clusters when using Multicast discovery?
- What does "Replica: 1 has no owner" mean?
- I have instances on different machines and they can't see each other.