Hazelcast IMDG allows you to set some socket options such as SO_KEEPALIVE, SO_SNDBUF, and SO_RCVBUF using Hazelcast configuration properties. Please see hazelcast.socket.* properties explained in the System Properties section.
Articles in this section
- Hazelcast GDPR Policy
- How to view filed support tickets ?
- How do I initiate a support request?
- How-To Guide for Upgrading Hazelcast IMDG
- Client and server version compatibility
- What are the best practices for monitoring and alerting?
- Where can I find details about Support policies?
- What is an OperationTimeoutException and when is it thrown?
- How do I send hazelcast.xml for diagnosing support issues if I use Java configuration?
- Where can I find code samples showing how certain features work?