Hazelcast IMDG and Management Center 3.8.1 - Download here
Mutual Authentication with TLS certificates: Mutual Authentication allows the clients also to have their keyStores and members to have their trustStores so that the members can know which clients they can trust. Please see Mutual Authentication for more.
Offloadable and ReadOnly Entry Processors: Now, an Entry Processor can implement Offloadable and/or ReadOnly interfaces in order to significantly improve the throughput. Please see Entry Processor Performance Optimizations for more, and for many fixes.
See Release Notes: http://docs.hazelcast.org/docs/release-notes/#3-8-1
Using Management Center with TLS/SSL: You can now encrypt data transmitted over all channels of Management Center using TLS/SSL. Please see Using Management Center with TLS/SSL Only for more.
SSL for Clustered JMX: By default, Clustered JMX is served unencrypted. You can now enable TLS/SSL for Clustered JMX with simple command line parameters for your Management Center deployment. Please see Enabling TLS/SSL for Clustered JMX for more.
C#/.NET Client 3.8.1 - Download here
- Fast aggregation and projection with builtins
- Paging predicate support
- Upgrade to Client Protocol 1.4
C++ Client 3.8.0 - Download here
- C++ client can now use TLS encryption while communicating with the cluster
- C++ client now supports async IMap::submitToKey API
- Added missing Portable Reader/Writer read/writeUTF array.
- Added the method executeOnKeys for IMap entry processor
- Added write/readUTFArray interface to Portable Writer/Reader
See release notes at: hazelcast-cpp-client/releases/tag/v3.8
Thanks for staying up to date with Hazelcast!
–The Hazelcast Team